Collaborations with psychological services
We have close collaborations with psychological therapy services linked to the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme in England, who support the delivery of clinical trials and the analyses of practice-based data.
Our Lab currently coordinates the activities of the Northern IAPT Practice Research Network (www.iaptprn.com/).
Collaborations with academia
As part of our focus on real-world impact of our research, we liaise with clinical services from around the world, working with them on their datasets, to enhance the reach of PEARLS and to feedback our findings on best practice and training to the wider clinical world.
To this end, we have established active research collaborations, joint thesis supervision, and academic exchange programmes with Labs in the UK, Europe, North America, South America, and Australia, including:
- The University of York, UK (Professor Dean McMillan)
- Royal Holloway, University of London (Dr Gary Brown)
- King’s College London, UK (Dr Victoria Mountford)
- University of Exeter, UK (Professor Barney Dunn)
- The University of Trier, Germany (Professor Wolfgang Lutz)
- The University of Leiden, the Netherlands (Assistant Professor Kim de Jong)
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen, Germany (Assistant Professor Julian Rubel)
- University of Oslo, Norway (Assistant Professor Helene Amundsen Nissen-Lie)
- Universität Zürich, Switzerland (Professor Birgit Watzke)
- University of California Los Angeles, USA (Dr Zachary Cohen)
- Miami University, USA (Professor William B Stiles)
- Brigham Young University, USA (Professor Scott Baldwin)
- The Millennium Institute for Research in Depression and Personality, Santiago, Chile (Dr Alex Behn)
- Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia (Professor Tracey Wade)